|ProGaming Platforms Corp. (PPTF) Differentiates Itself through Unmatched Functionality|
ProGaming, creator of an advanced multi-player online gaming and reward processing platform, differentiates itself in the marketplace by the unique functionality of its software product. The Israel-based company has developed a proprietary online gaming platform that enables gamers anywhere on the globe to compete with one another in games of skill, one-to-one or many-to-many. The proprietary system’s strength in the marketplace is its high-level of functionality and ability to handle large volumes of gamers:
• The advanced system maintains all games, scores, and statistics inside the server only.
• Its proprietary billing method is configured to standard commercial billing systems.
• The platform enables a business model that combines traditional online gaming (pay-per-access) with the potential for monetary reward for the winner. The ProGaming model, however, does not require a subscription fee or memberships. Gamers can simply pay a nominal fee any time they wish to play.
• The system is designed to allow online game service providers to protect novice gamers from entering high-stakes games, by evaluating and coordinating players to their own skill level, allowing them to move up as their proven performance skills increase.
• Unlike other systems, the ProGaming platform is not dependent upon user self-reporting, and ensures accurate and efficient accounting.
• The accounting process is easy to implement on third-party servers and billing systems, is highly secured (no middleware), and can operate in a variety of game billing scenarios (DM, TDM, CTF, etc.).
Although the platform is game-independent, the company has integrated a Flash based online game, with the intention of leveraging the game to market the platform technology for use in Web advertising campaigns. They also intend to further license the platform to online game service providers worldwide. The online gaming market, already a multi-billion dollar industry, continues to expand around the world. The need for a dependable, accurate, flexible, and high-volume gaming platform is ProGaming’s main market.
For additional information, visit the company’s websites at www.ProGamingCorp.com and www.ProGamingCorp.info
Please see disclaimer on the QualityStocks website: http://Disclaimer.QualityStocks.net
Share This Post: