ANNOUNCEMENT: TheLion.com will be unavailable from 8PM PST on Fri 8/22. We will come back online on Sunday 8/24. Thank you.
|From: QualityStocks (Rep: 4)||Date: 02/12/2013 13:21|
|Forum: QualityStocks - Msg #5704 - List BGMO msgs ||Thread #673501262 (Rec: 0) |
|Bergamo Acquisition Corp. (BGMO) Maximizes Due Diligence in Acquisition Funding|
Bergamo Acquisition has developed a unique funding process, allowing the company to pursue its strategy of building a diverse acquisition portfolio of growth companies. The necessary due diligence required to ensure and secure the large volumes of money involved in the process is, of course, of utmost importance.
The most critical aspect in all this is the formal transfer and confirmation of investment funds. Fortunately, the company and its subsidiaries has at its service the world’s third largest publicly held bank, HSBC, to ensure that all of the proper steps are followed, and that the money is successfully transferred.
• A detailed compiled financial statement on Bergamo is prepared by a certified public accounting firm.
• A formal Bond Power / Deed of Assignment and Power of Attorney is assigned to provide the necessary parties with the authority to act on the behalf of the major investors in the transfer of the specified funds, including associated certifications.
• An attorney permitted to practice before the Securities and Exchange Commission examines all associated Bergamo corporate records and other documents related to their disclosures, and presents a formal statement verifying the authenticity and accuracy of the information.
• A formal investment agreement is signed between Bergamo European subsidiary and the authorized investor representatives, and detailed in formal press releases.
• Finally, the funding is verified through the formal HSBC bank statements, with all associated transaction documents available through the company website, filings, and in conjunction with associated press releases.
Documentation has been made available by Bergamo, verifying the funding of its European subsidiary consistent with its non-disclosure and non-circumvent agreements.
For more information, visit the Bergamo website at www.BergamoCorp.com
Please see disclaimer on the QualityStocks website: http://Disclaimer.QualityStocks.net
Share This Post:
TheLion.com | About Us | Agreement & Disclaimer | Privacy | Twitter
© 1999- TheLion.com, Inc.