|International Stem Cell Corp. (ISCO) Subsidiary Supplies Worldwide Cell Culture Marketplace|
The Lifeline Cell Technology subsidiary of International Stem Cell Corp. specializes in the development and manufacture of purified primary human cells and optimized reagents for cell culture. The company’s scientists are busy developing new and improved human cell systems used in testing and research by the worldwide culture marketplace and are making breakthroughs in the development of human stem cell production. The founders of Lifeline Cell Technology helped introduce Normal Human Cell Systems for research over 25 years ago, and the company continues to be an industry leader known for unequaled value, supported by meticulous quality testing, ongoing innovation, and a passion to provide the best customer and technical care.
Lifeline Cell Technology has two primary facilities in the United States:
• Frederick, Maryland, is the site of the company’s headquarters, where they have an advanced product development and production laboratory, together with administration and sales offices. These facilities have all the capabilities needed to develop, produce, support, and market human cell culture products including cells, optimized serum-free and low serum media, and reagents. Lifeline has recently expanded this facility to accommodate additional manufacturing needs, including custom media manufacturing.
• Oceanside, California, is the site of an International Stem Cell (ISCO) facility where Lifeline conducts human cell in vitro research, development, and manufacturing. ISCO, Lifeline’s parent company, is continuing to expand their cell culture facilities to include therapeutic cell research, development, and production cGMP suites.
Outside the U.S. Lifeline’s success rests in the strong relationships the company has forged with their various international distributors, including the following:
• Kurabo Bio-Medical, Osaka, Japan
• CellSystems, Troisdorf, Germany
• KDR Biotech, Seoul, Korea
• BST Scientific, Singapore
• Beijing Qingyuahao Biologics, Beijing, China
• Sristibio, Hyderabad, India
• Smartec Scientific Corp. Taipei city, Taiwan
For additional information, visit www.InternationalStemCell.com and www.LifelineCellTech.com.
Please see disclaimer on the QualityStocks website: http://Disclaimer.QualityStocks.net