|From: QualityStocks (Rep: 4)||Date: 2012-05-02 17:09:59|
|Forum: QualityStocks - Thread #673397126 - List FPMI.OB msgs||Msg #5264 - Part 1/1 (Rec: 0) |
|The FluoroPharma Medical, Inc. (FPMI) Business Strategy|
FluoroPharma Medical intends to lead in the discovery, development, and commercialization of innovative and targeted molecular imaging pharmaceuticals that improve disease detection, management, and overall patient care. The company’s focus has been chemical tracer agents that are used in conjunction with positron emission tomography (PET), allowing PET scans to detect various biological processes occurring deep within the body. Such detection is valuable for identifying potential early stage disease, as well as being a tool for researchers.
Specific steps the company is taking or planning to take include the following:
• Seek regulatory approval in the U.S. and other countries for the company’s primary product candidates, BFPET, CardioPET, and VasoPET, all designed for use with PET scanning related to cardiovascular disease and processes. This involves phase II trials in the U.S. and Europe, followed by a multi-center phase III trial for registration purposes.
• Develop in-house specialty sales and marketing teams to market the above products in the U.S., and enter into licensing agreements with established PET companies for the production and distribution of products, also developing strategic collaborations for non-U.S. markets if promising.
• Expand the indications for which the products may be used, into non-acute settings for the diagnosis of coronary disease.
• Advance the development of preclinical product candidates into oncology, cardiology, neurology, and other areas of unmet medical need.
• Expand product pipeline through the use of proprietary platform technologies, acquisitions, and strategic licensing arrangements.
FluoroPharma’s management team has extensive experience in regulatory and clinical development of molecular imaging products, which will be utilized to increase the probability of product approval. PET diagnostic products can take significantly less time to evaluate for approval than typical therapeutic agents, due to the relatively short time required for performing molecular imaging studies.
For more information, see the company website at www.FluoroPharma.com
Please see disclaimer on the QualityStocks website: http://Disclaimer.QualityStocks.net
TheLion.com | About Us | Agreement & Disclaimer | Privacy | Twitter
© 1999- TheLion.com, Inc.