Re: silly canadians, blackberry's are for kids-- Do you have a passport? If so, you would already know Blackberrys are the majority of phones used in NON-First world countries. I just got in from Columbia again. They are 90% of the phones used there. The other 10% are feauture"dumb" phones. They are popular not because they are better. But because people dont have unmlimited talk+text+plans there. They use BBM because its free and everyone has blackberrys. Blackberry phones are entrenched in most of the world. And paying $500 for a Iphone just ain't gonna happen in masses especially with no messaging service for free. And forget about everyone having a data plan to I.M.
Share This Post:
"Buy Fear and Sell Euphoria" "Price is the Ultimate EQUALIZER"
"Being right too soon is another way of being wrong"
get with the program already.. bb software blows a fatty, its too limited, and not open source enough for developers. their stranglehold on the corporate email will be phased out as android and iphone have msft exchange...